Header Ads

Header ADS

I Spot Trends for a Living—Here's Everything I'm Buying for Summer


As a fashion editor, I'm acutely aware of all the current trends on the scene and have basically made it a pastime of mine to uncover emerging micro-trends about to make it big next. Since I spend so much of my time trendspotting and reporting onthe styles that are in and out, I tend to rack up a massive shopping list for all the holes in my own closet. At the start of each new season, I keep a running tab of all the pieces I want to add to my wardrobe to nail each of the overarching trends I'm seeing.
On my list of trendy summer clothes for 2020 are items such as long shorts, crafty jewelry, and wide-leg jeans (just to name a few) that represent each of the larger trends I want to test out myself. By keeping a list like this, I'm able to avoid making impulsive purchases and ensure that each item I add to my virtual shopping cart is one that I'll be satisfied within several months' time. 
Name a better summer jean, I dare you.
I'm seeing this buttery yellow hue everywhere for summer, and this is possibly my favorite way to wear it.
To give all my outfits that subtle '90s vibe.
I'm craving a tie-up top, and I just can't resist this affordable one.
Weird—these look way more expensive than $55.
Pro tip: Order one size up for an oversize look.
I've never met an underwire bikini I didn't like.
The ring details give off a cool retro vibe.
I just ordered these for workouts (and let's be honest, for non-workout days too).
A white dress is always on my shopping list for summer and I can confirm the fit on this one is amazing.
The croc effect on these really elevates this sporty pair.
Tank tops are great and all, but I'm team bodysuit. You can't beat the perfect tucked-in situation.
This length feels so wearable.
I've had my eye on this pretty necklace for longer than I care to admit, so I think I need to make it mine already.
Might have to cop the matching shorts, too, if we're being honest.
I like my sunglasses a bit trendy but not too trendy.
For when my plain tanks feel too plain, this pretty smocked one will come in clutch.
If I'm being honest, bike shorts are the majority of what I'm wearing right now, so I could use a fresh pair.
I want in on the house-dress trend.
Nope, even I can't resist this T-shirt trend.
I love an item that give you an outfit idea along with it.
So much chicer than regular flip-flops.
Next up, seven things that look exceptionally cool with a basic tank.


from Fashion blogs https://www.whowhatwear.com/trendy-summer-clothing
via IFTTT

No comments

Theme images by ImagesbyTrista. Powered by Blogger.